Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's on Your List?



This is my favorite time of year.  Besides Christmas carols there are Christmas shows.  I have my favorite and reasons they are my favorite.  My favorite all time movie is the Wizard of Oz.  My sister and I watched that when we were young.  One of my favorite memories is watching the Wizard of Oz on a color television that my mother just bought with my sister while eating pancakes for dinner. 

The Wizard of Oz - the-wizard-of-oz Wallpaper

When talking Christmas movies I have a selection that I watch every year.  Those movies have gone from VHS to DVD to itunes.  My daughters have grown up watching the same movies and are now part of their holiday traditions.  

My list  - Number One representing the best all time movie:

1  Danny Kaye - White Christmas 1954 Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby



  • White Christmas
  •  Christmas in Connecticut
  • It’s a Wonderful Life 
  •  A Christmas Carol/Scrooge 
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
  •  Charlie Brown Christmas
  •  How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  •  A Muppet Family Christmas
  •  A Season for Miracles
 


There are more movies that I like but these are the movies that can not be missed.  The new movies coming out are wonderful and I love watching them.  I am going back to my favorite list.  The last two numbers of my list, nine and ten, are new to the list.  They replaced Frosty and Garfield Christmas respectively.

My coworkers have contributed some of their favorites under the guise they were helping me with this blog.  I am really conducting a holiday secret; shh do not tell them.

Everyone has a favorite list; I would love to know yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment